A new look. | The Irish Duelist

A new look.

_____________________________________________________________________
With all the developments that have been going on I've decided to spruce up the visuals a bit.

The previous designs were done by Daniel "siQness" Kong and have served me well for the past five months, but I think it's time I use my own material. The banner for this site can be seen above, and the one for Custom Playmat designs has also been uploaded. The footers are below (and link to each blog now) and finally, here's the 'sig' you should be seeing around the forums soon:

Standard version: Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Limited version: Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-PJ

Click to go to The Irish Duelist homepage
Click to go to Custom Playmat Designs homepage

[FeckinYuGiOh] [UkayPro] [DuelistGroundz] [Pojo]
_____________________________________________________________________
[40680] >>> [41076]