"The Gaijin Duelist" has ended. | The Irish Duelist

"The Gaijin Duelist" has ended.

____________________________________________

"The Gaijin Duelist" (or Rauzes to some) has unforntuately called an end to his blogging 'career' for personal reasons.

You can read the full story here.




Rau's blog was directly inspired by my own, and we've been in constant contact for the past year or so. He even sent me some signed Junk & Debris cards when I won a contest over on his site, and he's also bought one of my Elemental Hero Stratos mats (if I remember correctly, it's the only one that's been printed so far). Finally, he interviewed me a few months ago about blogging, after Jae Kim had a chat with him previously.

From one avid blogger to another, I wish you the best of luck in the future Rau, as do your many readers.