New mat has arrived. | The Irish Duelist

New mat has arrived.



I always like to have one of my custom mat designs printed for myself, so that I have something unique to bring to big events. Sometimes though, I'd get a trade offer for my mat that I can't refuse, and I have to part with it. When I do that I order another design off my preferred printer, Jason Pryor of Millhouse Graphics. Just in time for the UK & Ireland National Championship this weekend, my latest mat arrived, pics of which can be seen below.












If you want your own version of one of these, check out my Custom Playmat Designs blog and choose a colour scheme of your own (I also accept 'flag' style requests, like the Ireland one I got for myself). If you need any more information, please send me a private message on Facebook or any of the forums.