New feature: Event Galleries! | The Irish Duelist

New feature: Event Galleries!


Morning Duelists, hope you're having a productive Monday of testing for the new format.

Over the next few weeks there'll be a bunch of changes and new features added to The Irish Duelist; last week I launched the official Twitter page so that you can all get live updates from various Yu-Gi-Oh! sites around the world, and today I've another new feature to announce: Event galleries!



If you click on this link you'll be taken to the Event Gallery index where you get to choose an event that I've been to (at the moment I've only got last week's World Championship listed but more are coming soon). From there you'll be taken to a page like this one with several photos of the event in question. I usually take a whole bunch of pics when I'm at a major event so there's always something to see.

The gallery index is a little hidden at the moment as I'll be tweaking the general design of the site soon once I've tested out all the new features, but at least you can take a look at things now to get a glimpse of what I'll be doing with the blog in future. Hopefully you like what I'm doing and I look forward to seeing you all at the next event :)

-PJ