The Irish Duelist is taking a break (from blogging). | The Irish Duelist

The Irish Duelist is taking a break (from blogging).



Hey everyone. As I'm sure you're all aware, the blog's not been updated as frequently as it had been in the past; I've got other priorities besides The Irish Duelist right now so the posting of new content has to take a back seat. With that in mind, I feel it's only fair to let you all know I won't be updating the blog for a while.

As the title says, I'm merely taking a break from blogging about Yu-Gi-Oh!, and not the game itself. I'm still checking the forums every day, posting content on the Official Strategy Site and just last weekend I was at Sheffield to help cover the first Sealed Play YCS.

I've been thinking about what direction I want to take The Irish Duelist in in the future, and I plan to redesign/rebrand it at some point and make it into something more meaningful to fellow Duelists, but these things take time, time which I don't have at the moment.

If you're looking for a set og Yu-Gi-Oh!-related bookmarks to keep up on all the latest goings-on in thr world of "Card Games on Motorcycles", I posted a list before of all the sites and forums you need to follow. I recommend you check them more often as I won't be cross-posting content for another while at least.

Finally, I want to thank you all for reading, and the support you've given me and the blog over the past 4 years. The Irish Duielist has changed my life and it's all thanks to you, the wonderful Dueling community you are.

This isn't goodbye; I'll be back, and better than ever ;)

-PJ